Country’s national flag carrier airliner Biman Bangladesh Airlines offered lowest domestic air fare for its passengers. The offer is considered as the lowest of all domestic airlines operating in Bangladesh.
Under this offer, passengers can buy domestic air travel tickets for just 2,375 BDT only to all the domestic airports namely Chittagong, Sylhet, Jessore, Saidpur, Rajshahi, Barisal and Dhaka. Biman Bangladesh Airlines offered this special air fare on the occasion of resuming domestic flight operations.
The special discounted offer came at a time when other domestic air operators engaged in a healthy competition of serving their passengers to attract more.
This offer includes some conditions which are as follows:
- Booking/purchase of tickets must be done within the period of 2nd April to 30 April, 2015
- Travel period will be within 6 April to 30 June, 2015.
- This offer is valid only for economy class tickets.
- A government tax of BDT 325 is to be added with the actual airfare.
- No refund for the tickets will be available.
- For change of travel date, a fee of BDT 600 will have to be paid and the desired changed date must be within the offer travel period only.
- This offer is valid for any domestic travel route of Biman Bangladesh Airlines.
If you are interested enough to buy cheapest domestic air ticket to fly with Biman, you can check out online or contact their countrywide listed sales offices.
Biman added two Dash8 Q400s aircraft to its fleet for operating a good number of domestic flights very recently which arrived at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport on 3 April, 2015. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is expected to formally release these aircrafts for full-blown commercial operations on 5 April, 2015.
Biman plans to operate 6 flights to Cox’s Bazar, 5 flights to Jessore, 3 flghts both to Rajshahi and Syedpur and 2 to Barisal per week. There will be 25 addtional flights to Chittagong and Sylhet per week with the new plan.
This will be the largest growth of domestic operations by the national flag carrier after a long time.